Design your own photo book australia
If you like to keep things same inside and out, our soft covers can be perfect for your custom photo books. The touch and feel of the soft covers might disguise you to believe they are delicate, however, they are well-coated to prevent the inner photographs from alien particles. Having said these, even if you choose the soft covers, you can stay assured about the life of your personalised photo books.
Though the quality of the standard papers can be called a bit lower to our premium papers, besides the glossiness, everything else remains uncompromised. Our custom photo books made using standard papers have proved their excellence in delivering our customers some of the best newborn baby photo book travel photo book, family photo book, wedding photo book, and many others.
Uncompromised printing quality
Over one million prints crafted
You get the lowest price
- Q: What if I’m not happy with my photo book?A: We try that the scenario never occurs, and this is why our products come with 100% satisfaction guarantee. However, if there’s something that makes you take this decision please let us know. Our team will serve you with the best results.
- Q: How do I contact customer support?A: You can call our customer support team on +61-1800-845187, use our contact form on the website, or drop us a mail on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Q: How many photos can I put in a Photobook?A: You can have maximum 216 pictures and minimum 20-22 photographs. While the former counts four photographs on every page, the latter includes one for each page.
- Q: What is the maximum number of pages that I can have in a photo book?A: 25 leaves + front and rear cover. To be noted that the inner section of the front and rear pages cannot be customized.
- Q: Can I customize the covers of my photo book?A: Yes!! The front and rear section can be customized from the outer side.
- Q: Do you gift wrap photo books?A: Well, we don’t just gift wrap it, we also send a gift card if you ask us to.
- Q: Can I ship a photo book directly to a friend, family OR Loved Ones?A: A big yes!!! We would love to help you with that. Just share the address and name of the person who’ll be receiving it.
- Q: What is the difference between a regular photo print and a photo book?A: A photo print is an individual print with more chances of getting damaged or lost, while a photo book can help you narrate a story and share all the pictures related to any event or duration/period without any fear getting damaged. Thanks to the well-crafted covers.
- Q: What is the paper quality used?A: There are two quality of papers, precisely, premium and standard. You get the options to choose while customizing your photo book. Wherein you can choose the kind of paper you want for your photo book.