Here are the answers to questions you might. If you don’t find your answer below and still need assistance, please contact our Customer Service.
- Our large volume allows us to offer very competitive pricing, and we're confident you will find the best prices right here. If there is better a better published price, we will match the price and give you an additional discount of 10% off the price of your order.
- We have complete faith in our products, to the extent that we are proud of them. Any errors in material, design or printing will be fully refunded or re-produced and shipped with no additional cost to you. WE WANT YOU TO LOVE THE PRODUCT YOU GET, NOT JUST LIKE IT
- This is the most commonly asked question. We are one of the largest wholesale printers in the industry. Higher volume allows us to get materials and supplies directly from the manufacturers at low price. Optimum utilization of printing in and outside Australia helps us keep our overhead cost low. We believe in passing these savings to our customer.
- That’s easy:
• We are one of the largest printing houses, and have been around for more than 20 years.
• We offer the best quality at guaranteed lowest prices.
• Our ordering process is easy and convenient.
• We provide free professional design and design proofs upon request.
• You’ll like us!
- Yes, we offer even more attractive rates for large and bulk orders. Please contact our sales department at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 1-800-085-615 for more information.
- We use UPS and FedEx to deliver all our goods, we offer the fastest "ORDER TO DELIVERY" time in the industry. We take price in the fact that we have over 99.98% on or before time deliveries.
Find shipping rate as per below:
• Free Standard shipping if order value is above A$99.00.
• A$14.95 if order value is less then A$99.00.
- Express Shipping:
• Flat A$19.95.
- Priority Shipping:
• Flat A$24.95
- Canvass are generally printed in 24 to 48 hours after proof is approved, and depending on type of shipping selected, it takes 3 to 9 business days.
- To keep our costs low and to expedite orders, we utilize more than one print shop in and outside of the Australia. We distribute your print orders to our different locations depending on the workload, so your canvas and signs could be printed in a location that cannot offer next-day or two-day shipping to the Australia. We do offer expedited shipping options (4 days or less from proof approval to delivery). Please contact us if you need it sooner.
- Yes. Please contact us for shipping information to locations outside Australia
If there is an error on our part, we will refund your total order amount, including shipping. Once you contact customer service and confirm the error, your refund will be processed within 48 hours.
Note: Sometimes there might be a slight variance between colors on the screen and on the actual product. This could be for many reasons including resolution of your screen, so these variations are not considered errors. Please see FAQ below for more detail on colors.
- While many online printers restrict the number of colors, photos and graphics you can use, we have no restrictions or limits on these. We can print as many colors as you want.
Acceptable Formats : JPG (High Resolution JPEG), TIFF (High Resolution TIFF), .BMP, .PNG
Vector Files : Line art is scalable to any size, it never loses resolution and the image stays clean and crisp. Because of this, it can be submitted at any size that is in proportion to your canvas size.
Raster Files/Images : Depending on the resolution and Pixel base, images like .JPG, .TIFF, .BMP, .PNG becomes blurry when enlarged. If submitting these files please follow the guidelines below:
• 100% scale (full size output) at 100 dpi
• 50% scale at 200 dpi or higher
• 25% scale at 300 dpi or higher
• 10% scale at 600-1200 dpi recommended
Thumbnail sized jpg and gif files are not at a high enough resolution to use on large prints like canvas.
• Set the size in proportion to the exact size canvas you are ordering.
- Yes, We can do virtually any size canvas you want starting from 8"x8" to 55" x 55". We can do an even bigger canvas , for a quote please email email@example.com.
- Yes, we can do vertical print canvas.
- If you use our online Design Tool, you will instantly see rough proof and will receive proof from our prepress within 48 hours. If we design your work, it will take up 48 hours depending on design detail.
- Our designers will work diligently with you until you are satisfied with the proof. In the event we cannot create a satisfactory design for you, you will get a full refund in 24 hours with no cost to you.
- Our printers are calibrated accurately to print right colors. Our products are printed RGB and we will make every effort to match the color of your design. In rare cases some colors might have some variation. This will not be considered production error. We will not issue refunds, nor accept returns for misunderstandings due to color, depth or tone. We are not responsible for differences, either real or perceived, between the appearance of the product on your screen and the final printed piece. We will address this situation case to case basis. Please make sure to put special instruction if you are very specific on certain color.
- As noted on the website, delivery time is guaranteed for print ready files. If you need a proof, that will add at least one day. We ship all our orders UPS. We are not responsible for delay caused by the UPS as it's out of our control. If we fail to ship in time for guaranteed delivery date, we will refund shipping cost on the order. Please mention in the special instructions if you have to have the canvas at certain date.
To be most cost effective, we can't process small orders on the phone or fax. We will make exceptions on large orders.
Please note: our website has top security features. All credit card processing is handled by a reputable company. We do not retain, file or even view any customers' credit card information.
Prints and Signs International, LLC (DBA www.canvaschamp.com.au)
6/ 36-40 Morton Street,
Parramatta, 2150 NSW
- Wall displays are specially constituted group of canvases that you can order for a special price. They are generally meant to cover the whole wall or an area of the room . You can order multiple images on multiple canvas grouping. When you select Wall Displays you have to then select between the different configurations of canvas.
- 3 Panel canvas break one image into different canvases or panels , when viewed together they create a stunning singular vision . Once you upload the picture and select the required size our team of expert designers would do the required sizing , adjustments and manipulations to make it a piece of ART.
On your order form, you'll have the option to convert color images into either black and white images or sepia images or just leave them as they were originally.
To convert your image , just create the art / picture as any other normal order and select the requisite option . Our team of expert designers will make sure that they are converted beautifully.
Rolled Canvas : They come printed as a canvas roll. They are not stretched or framed. That is the cheapest option for the order and can be used if you intend to frame your canvas by yourself.
Thin Wrap : They come with pre- stretched canvas on 0.75" thick wooden frames. They are useful of you want to use the canvas and get a customized frame on it . They have a thin , sleek and stunning look to it . They come ready to hang.
Thick Wrap : They come with pre-stretched canvas on 1.5" thick wooden frames . They are the ideal choice if you want to put them up on its own. The thick edges give it a very contemporary and professional look to the canvas . They come ready to hang.
Normal pictures are 2 dimensional where as canvases are 3 dimensional. So for the edges you can select a solid color for the edges / have the original image extended ( Image wrap ) or have the edges mirror image of the border.
If you have important features of the canvas , we suggest you take the mirror finish option so as to not loose any of the important parts of the image in the wrap . For all other images you can go with either of the options.
- We use specially manufactured cotton blend canvas for archival printing.
- Metal prints are prints on Aluminum done using our state of the art UV printers. They give a very contemporary look to any wall. Favorite among prints used for offices and conference rooms.
- We use 3mm – 6 m ( depending on the size ) specially engineered Aluminum for UV printing. It is manufactured to last and should hold the colors and textures for a long time.
- Any size between 8"x8" to 55" x 55", for bigger sizes please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Photo Boards are prints on thick dense white PVC material . They give a stunning and sleek look to the walls of homes. Printed using state of the Art UV printers.
- We use a ¼ inch thick dense foam core material for UV printing our photo boards.
- Any size between 8" x 8" to 30" x 30".
- The Peel and Stick print is printed on a specially engineered white material that comes with an adhesive glue on the backside which does not leave any residue upon removal.
- The maximum size we offer for the Peel and Stick and canvas banner option is 58 in x 100 in.
- The printing technology used for the Peel and Stick Option is eco-solvent and latex.
- The material used for the canvas banner is the same as used for our canvas prints and it is based on a cotton blend material as opposed to other sellers who may use cheap plastic based canvases.
- The printing technology used for the canvas banner printing is eco-solvent and latex printing.